Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing 41. Mashup Your Life

I am not sure if these services make “life” easier but they do make your “online life” easier to maintain. However, I am not sure these are really productivity boosters either. It encourages creating more profiles on sites that one might not create if these mashups didn’t exist. That is not all bad. I’m guessing though, that one will end up spending more time checking this site then if they one maintained only one or two profiles. I know I will. I do really like having everything one place and only having one password to remember.

I choose to use Lifestream which has some other streams like eBay auctions you are following and your Amazon wish list. Those are really nice to have there without logging on to those sites. I will try to use this over the next few weeks and see if I like it.

No comments: