Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing 36. Comic Relief: Generate Some Fun

I love online generators. They can be very useful and also a great waste of time. The pdf generators seemed most useful to me. There have been several occasions when I have been using a computer without adobe writer when I really needed it. It is nice to know that there are sites out there that will convert your files for you. We have used the READ poster generator in our library to create read posters of our faculty. We are also planning a READ poster display of our library faculty and staff for this fall when students return.

The comic generating sites were fun. I could see using them for marketing purposes. I wasn’t feeling witty today so I did not create one of my own, but I will probably try my hand at this before students come back . This would be a great new way to combat inappropriate food and drink as well as cell phone usage.

No comments: