Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thing 30. More Ways to Use RSS and Delicious

I have only been using my RSS reader for feeds that I know I will read on a regular basis. Otherwise, the overload of stuff would get to me. I know that there are a lot of interesting things out there, but if I add them all to my RSS reader I will end up getting burnt out and never read anything. I suppose I could create more than one reader for the other “stuff” that I do not want to read regularly. This maybe something I do in the future.

I have not found myself using Delicious very much. Most of the sites I have bookmarked I use often enough that I end up just typing them in. I should use it more often and get used to adding sites. Right now I just don’t think about it. I know Delicious has a lot of possibilities; I just need to devote some time to exploring them further.

No comments: