Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thing 25. Bloggers' Toolkit

For thing 25 I decided to add widgets for Outbrain, Clustermap, a search box, and Meebo. I choose Outbrain because I thought it would be interesting to see how people would rate my posts. I also thought that it's recommendations for other blogs may be enlightening. Clustermap just seemed like something fun. I enjoy looking at maps on other blogs so I thought I would add it to mine. A search box just seemed like a good idea and the Meebo widget is a great way to be in contact with blog readers.

I chose to stay away from any widgets that involved pictures. I realize that these are more visually pleasing but I didn't feel like spending the time on them. The 4 widgets I added to my blog were fast and easy and did not take much time at all.

No comments: