Friday, February 1, 2008

Thing 4. Photosharing with Flickr

Pay it Forward photos 002
Pay it Forward photos 002,
originally uploaded by vikingp_2000.
This is a photo of a display that is up in our library. Our library already uses Flickr for online book displays and I have used Flickr for personal use on several occasions. My husband and I live far away from most of our family so Flickr has been a good way to share photos with them. I think photos that are put on Flickr for the library are okay being marked public. I would assume that most photos a library would put up would be for marketing proposes so you would want people to look at them. However, for personal use I almost always mark them private.

1 comment:

GGalles said...

Great use of photos. I have some ideas for our school library and I'm hoping to get something up and running soon.